Thursday, March 20, 2014

Junk Key

Another quick update. I have finished a few bits all at the same time. This one is a junk key round robin where we all take a key and start adding charms and other bits to it according to our theme. Mine is Day of the Dead so I have taken an old house key and added some appropriate charms and a bit of ribbon from the lovely Sian.


I also received a key from Frances who had a fairy tale theme. She had already added the teeniest genie in the bottle. I added a miniature book that I made myself from a Walter Crane illustrated Cinderella book. You can't see it in the photos but it is a proper opening book with pages. I also added a wish charm and a fairy godmother cardstock tag.


The other ones in my group will be steampunk, gothic/Edgar Allen Poe and Alice in Wonderland. I can't wait to see them.

No comments: