Thursday, December 13, 2012

Christmas Chunky ATC - Octopode

I think this is my final crafty swap for the year over on UKS and it's yet another chunky ATC. This time my theme was alternative/freaky/bah humbug! Ironic really, as that was also the theme I had chosen for mine. I hope the Octopode images I used are freaky enough and I used a couple of sentiments which I hope also fit the bill.  I painted the backgrounds to two chunkies and glitzed up the Octopode images with some glitter and glossy accents. The snow globe and the gingerbread house have teeny tiny lights behind them - press the door knob on the house or the red button on the little snowman and you get 20 seconds of randomly flashing little lights (you can just about see in the photos). The colours are much better in real life, so much more vibrant, and there is lots of sparkle but none of that shows up because the light is poor and the borrowed camera I'm using hates me! Oh well. Apologies to my swap partner for it being late but they will be on their merry jingly way tomorrow.





Here you can just about see the lights on the fronts.






1 comment:

Jane said...

They are gorgeous Rebecca! You are so clever adding lights to them too!