Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Chunky ATC Time Again - Halloween!

Time for more chunky ATCs. I think I love making these, even though they normally sit naked and untouched for a week or three after I've got my swap details before I get around to actually covering them in goodies.

Anyway, the theme for this round of chunky swaps (the ghoulies) was all things spooky. I'm not going to say who these are for as they've only just been sent today, but here are my contributions.

First chunky - a gothic (hopefully) haunted house, spooky graveyard, flying bats. You can see in the second photo how boingy the bats are as thy were still moving when I took the picture. The house windows, skull and moon have all been painted with glow in the dark stuff so when you turn the lights out they should still have a spooky afterglow.


The second has witches over a bubbling caulron with an array of potion bottles and a broomstick (although only one - do they have to share I wonder?).


The reverse with a spooky tree, owl and pumpkins. On this one the cauldron contents, two of the potion bottles, moon, owl's eyes and pumpkins should glow in the dark too. France's blog is here


And last but by no means least, here is the surprise one I got from the lovely Frances, who made me this after I lusted after a similar one she made for the swap. A big thank you Frances - it's gorgeous and it was such a lovely surprise and so very thoughtful. Her blog is here where you can see lots more fabulous chunkies.


Well that's it for now, but I am working on more Halloween stuff at the moment. Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Jane said...

Those are absolutely stunning Rebecca, whoever gets them are very luck ladies indeed!