Saturday, June 16, 2012

Octopode Birthday Card

Whooo whoo - this week I am a guest designer at The Octopode Challenge Blog and the theme is birthday, to celebrate the blog's first year. Do join in with the birthday celebrations - there are free digis to be won and blog candy from some of the DT.

Now, I don't make many cards these days so I'm a little out of practice but I did get a request to make one so here goes. I am so into the Octopode images right now that of course they had to come out again. Since the card I made was to be from a group of people I thought of the usual suspects and then mocked up a police line up background with the heights marked in inches and just stuck some of the Octopode people on there. Added a party hat and a present and it's good to go. Simples.


Thanks for looking and have a great day.

2 comments:

The Octopode Factory said...

this is fab Bex!

Karen said...

Well if it has Octopodes - it has to be fab :lol Great card and well done you x