Saturday, April 14, 2012

Trendy Tags

More swaps - this time trendy tags. Organised by the lovely Leanie, the theme for this was to incorporate chevrons. I always think of travel when I see chevrons (obvious I know) so I made these.


We were supposed to make 3 and get 3 back, but I made an extra one for Leanie to keep and, bless her, she sent me one of hers too so I have 4 back. Thank you Leanie, that was very sweet of you. So here's what I got back.


Aren't they all gorgeous. From left to right we have:
Beautiful paper mosaic arrow from Rosie and I love how she did the chevron buy colouring the embossing
Gorgeously stamped and distressed tag from Yolanda, it probably doesn't show in the picture but the chevron stamping in the background is inspired
Fab secret garden tag from Shirley, with chevrons made from corrugated card, lovely tactile flowers and even a tiny key
Stunning dimensional tag from Leanie with loads of lovely stamping detail and again very tactile

They are all beautiful and thank you so much for my lovely tags. If you want to see all of the other tags there are on Leanie's blog here.

Thanks for looking and have a good day.

No comments: