I inked the tags in one colour, embossed the tags using a mixture of Tim Holtz and Cuttlebug embossing folders, then inked over them with another colour. The collage sheets were easy as they were already coloured in so I just cut the images and stuck them on. Added some fibres and finally, just because, I added googly eyes (ah, old school craft products!). I'm pleased with how they turned out - nice and bright and colourful.
Forgot to add the link to The Octopode Factory Challenge Blog.
ETA - I won! How cool is that. Thank you so much. And I got this fabby tag too. Now I have to go and choose a digi and that will be tough as there are so many that I neeeeeeeeeed!
Thanks for looking.