Friday, November 18, 2011

Once Upon a Sketch

Thank you to all of the fantastic design team at OUAS. If you head over to their site HERE you will see why. My entry for the November 1st challenge got a special shout out. It means so much to me, particularly as it is not an easy subject. And congratulations to all the entrants, there were beautiful layouts there and a well deserved winner!

And thank you to all the lovely and caring people who took the time to comment. They all made me cry (not difficult at the moment) but they are all appreciated very much.

Finally, they are doing a giveaway at the moment so what better time to head over if you've never checked it out. It's one of my favourite inspiration sites. I love the fact that it has a focus on the importance of telling a story and not just creating a beautiful looking page. My layouts don't always work but they mean something to me and that's what matters.

The giveaway is HERE if you want to check it out. It's a gorgeous looking Melissa Frances kit (see below).


Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Nadia Cannizzo said...

I am so happy you saw your mention at OUAS. As all the votes were coming in to me , all the DT were commenting on how touched they were with your layout. Just puts everything into perspective if you know what I mean. Just SO special .Thank you for sharing with us.